Snake World is a free game for PCs. It is a remake of classic snake game into the 3D graphics using new DirectX 10 and over-internet multiplayer capability. The game is original in the possibilities of the snake moves, realistic grass and many tiny details, that just make better game experience.
All the players share the same virtual world. You can see them, eat their apples and of course you can kill them! But it does not mean you have to... Also you can talk with all the other online players using integrated chat - just write something during the gameplay. Results of your gaming progress can be found on highscore table.
- October 5, 2010 - New version available. Using DirectX10, you can enjoy even more grass - for higher-performance PCs only. Also several bugs were fixed, including that one when you hold the Up key.
- September 27, 2010 - www.besnaked.com webpage with new design was introduced. Also we've improved integration with social networks.
- October 18, 2009 - www.sacredware.com webpage redesigned.
- May 22, 2009 - New version was published. We've added private rooms, so you can play the game alone or just with people that know the name of your room.
- June 2008 - Introducing the SnakeWorld Game. The original 3D snake-style game for free, where all the players share the same virtual world. Originally it was meant just to show the possibilities of DirectX10 and realistic grass implementation.